1. Purchasing a Cue: The first thing to do is contact us to make sure the cue you are interested in is still available for purchase. Do not send any form of payment without contacting us first. We sell cues on a daily basis and try to update our website as fast as they sell. However; it is always best to contact us first to make arrangements to purchase a cue and talk with us personally to ensure its availability. For a more detailed outline on how to shop with Custom Billiard Cue click on Purchasing at the top of this page.
2. Forms of Payment: At Custom Billiard Cue we accept many different forms of payment including Cash, Zelle Bank Pay, Personal Checks, Postal Money Orders, USA Bank Issued Cashier’s Checks, and Direct Bank Wire Transfers. Zelle Bank Pay is our preferred method of payment for USA Purchases and is available to any checking account tied to any bank in the USA. It is fast, free and completely confidential. For more information on Zelle Bank Pay go to: https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works. All checks and money orders can take up to 15 business days to clear. No cue will be shipped until funds have cleared to our account. Any checks that come back as NSF are subject to a $45.00 fee.
3. Pricing: Prices of all products shown are in USA dollars and are subject to change without notification.
4. Shipping: To keep our prices low for those who would like to pick up their orders, the cost of shipping is not included in the price of any cue. We ship with USPS. We are now charging flat rates for Domestic Continental USA cue shipping. All cues with a price under $2000.00 will ship for $60.00. All cues with a price over $2000.00 will ship for $80.00. Cues shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will cost extra and be charged accordingly. All cues will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. After we receive payment for your cue it will be packaged and taken to our local post office. At that time we will receive your cues tracking number. We will email or phone/text you with your cue’s tracking number that will let you know the approximate time of its delivery. If there is not an adult to sign at the time of delivery you will have to take the postal notice to your local post office to pick up your cue. International shipping rates and insurance will be calculated on an individual basis. We ship several days during the week. Merchandise that is paid in full Monday thru Thursday typically ships the next day. Purchases paid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday typically ships on the following Monday. All cues shipped overseas are shipped with FedEx and cost is determined on an individual basis.
5. Receiving your Cue: After signing for your cue with USPS we recommend that you give it a complete and full inspection. Check all aspects of your cue: bumper, butt, wrap, forearm, joint, shaft collar, shaft, ferrule and tip. Your complete satisfaction of your purchase is our priority and we are always here to help in any way we can. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will refund the price of your cue.
6. Refunds & Returns: At Custom Billiard Cue we have a 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee on every cue we sell. In fact, this policy covers any merchandise purchased thru our website. We try to give the most complete and accurate description on all of or cues and merchandise. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 48 hours after signing for the cue to contact us for a full refund of the cost of the cue. Funds will be returned within 72 hours after Custom Billiard Cue receives the cue and conducts a complete inspection to determine that it is in the same condition as originally shipped. Chalking a new un-chalked cue will result in a 25 percent restocking fee. No Exceptions. If a new cue has been chalked, we can no longer sell it as new. All check transactions will be sent a company check from Custom Billiard Cue. Return shipping is not covered by Custom Billiard Cue. This policy applies only to cues and merchandise that are shipped to customers. Cues and merchandise that are sold directly to customers in person are not covered. All sales in person are final, “As Is”, and are not returnable for a refund.
7. Selling Us a Cue: At Custom Billiard Cue we are always looking to add to our inventory of fine quality, custom and one of a kind cues. Usually we can make you an offer over the phone provided we receive several high resolution pictures and a very detailed description of your cue. Upon receipt of your cue we will do a full inspection and if it is consistent with your description and pictures we will send you a company check for agreed upon amount. Keep in mind this price will be a wholesale price providing us with a margin for retail profit. This is the fastest way to get cash for your cue.
8. Cue Layaway: At Custom Billiard Cue were here to help. We realize a lot can happen in a year and we will give you up to a full year to pay for a cue. With only 20% down we will construct a payment plan that will help you secure that “I got to have it” cue! Click on the button at the bottom of our home page or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss all the details with you.
9. Customer Information: Any information obtained from our customers by Custom Billiard Cue will not be shared anyone for any reason. Ever.
Phone: 216-287-6216 / Email: email@example.com