1. Purchasing a Cue: The first thing to do is contact us to make sure the cue you are interested in is still available for purchase. Do not send any form of payment without contacting us first. We sell cues on a daily basis and try to update our website as fast as the sell. However; it is always best to call us first to make arrangements to purchase a cue and talk with us personally to ensure its availability. For a more detailed outline on how to shop with Custom Billiard Cue click on Purchasing at the top of this page.
2. Forms of Payment: We accept cash, personal checks, postal money orders, bank issued cashier’s checks, all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, American Express, and Chase Bank Quick Pay. For information and to sign up for Chase Quick Pay go to www.chase.com/online-banking/quickpay. Postal money orders and bank issued cashier’s checks through the mail are preferred. Personal checks can take up to 10 business days to completely clear and no cue will be shipped until funds have cleared to our account. Any checks that come back as NSF are subject to a $40.00 fee. Chase Bank Quick Pay is our preferred method of payment for personal checking account transactions. It works with any checking account tide to any bank in the United States. It’s fast, free and completely confidential. We also accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express. A 3 percent convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions. This is necessary to keep our prices as low as possible for all types of payment. If you plan on paying with a credit card let us know and we will email you an invoice. Any cue purchased using Pay Pal will only be shipped to the name and address that is tide to the account. Bank wire transfer is the only form of payment that will be accepted for foreign purchases or any cue that is being shipped out of the country.
3. Pricing: Prices of all products shown are in US dollars and are subject to change without notification.
4. Shipping: After selecting a cue we will need your shipping address to determine the cost of shipping. To keep our prices low for those who would like to pick up their orders, the cost of shipping is not included in the price of any cue. We ship with USPS. Their rates are available at //postcalc.usps.com. All cues will require a signature at the time of delivery. After we receive payment for your cue it will be packaged and taken to our local post office. At that time we will receive your cues tracking number. We will email or phone you with your cue’s tracking number that will let you know the day of it’s delivery. If there is not an adult to sign at the time of delivery you will have to take the notice to your local post office to pick up your cue. International shipping rates and insurance will be calculated on an individual basis. Our shipping day is Monday. If you purchase a cue during the week we will try to get it to post office as fast as we can, but we guarantee it will be shipped by the following Monday unless otherwise notified prior to your purchase. Custom Billiard Cue is not responsible for any delays in shipping caused by USPS.
*Instructions for calculating the delivery rate for your cue: Click this link: //postcalc.usps.com and go down to Calculate a Price. Go to box number 2 and enter our zip code 44130 and then enter your zip code. Then go to box 5 and click on the Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box. On the next page at the top you will see the shipping price. This does not include insurance. Click on Add Extra Services. Under Protection in Transit click on the Insurance. Enter the amount of your cue and click add. At the bottom right you will see Your Total.
An 8 percent Ohio state sales tax will be added to any order being shipped to an address in the state of Ohio.
5. Receiving your Cue: After signing for your cue with USPS we recommend that you give it a complete and full inspection. Check all aspects of your cue: bumper, butt, wrap, forearm, joint, shaft collar, shaft, ferrule and tip. Your complete satisfaction of your purchase is our priority and we are always here to help in any way we can. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will refund the price of your cue.
6. Refunds & Returns: At Custom Billiard Cue our customers are our greatest asset and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We try to give the most complete and accurate description / specifications on all of our cues. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you have 48 hours (after cue is signed for receiving) to contact us for a full refund of cost of cue and initial shipping. Funds will be returned within 72 hours after Custom Billiard Cue receives the cue and conducts a complete and full inspection to determine that it is in the same condition as originally shipped. Chalking a new un-chalked cue will result in a 20 percent restocking fee. No Exceptions. If a new cue has been chalked, we can no longer sell it as new. All credit card transactions will be returned to the card that issued payment. All check transactions will be sent a company check from Custom Billiard Cue. Return shipping is not covered by Custom Billiard Cue. This policy applies only to cues that are shipped to customers. Cues that are sold directly to customers in person are not covered. All sales in person are final and are not returnable for a refund.
7. Selling Us a Cue: At Custom Billiard Cue we are always looking to add to our inventory of fine quality, custom and one of a kind cues. Usually we can make you an offer over the phone provided we receive several high resolution pictures and a very detailed description of your cue. Upon receipt of your cue we will do a full inspection and if it is consistent with your description and pictures we will send you a company check for agreed upon amount. Keep in mind this price will be a wholesale price providing us with a margin for retail profit. This is the fastest way to get cash for your cue.
8. Cue Layaway: At Custom Billiard Cue were here to help. We realize a lot can happen in a year and we will give you up to a full year to pay for a cue. With only 20% down we will construct a payment plan that will help you secure that “I got to have it” cue! Click on the button at the bottom of our home page or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss all the details with you.
9. Customer Information: Any information obtained from our customers by Custom Billiard Cue WILL NOT BE SHARED with anyone for any reason. Ever.
Phone: 216-287-6216 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org